We require a creative and passionate individual to assist in maintaining and developing our social media, websites and other online presence.
Why work for us?
Clubit is at the forefront of a fun and dynamic online shopping and digital media industry and is building an exciting business. We are looking for an apprentice who wants to be part of our future growth.
Established in 1999, Clubit has been 1st to market with a wide range of toys, games, gifts, gadgets and entertainment products. We also sell on Ebay & Amazon and have a growing YouTube Channel with over 9,000 subscribers. We are currently working on a range of awesome projects that will be fun and challenging!
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage multiple social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat
- Creating and scheduling posts for all of our social channels
- Write blogs and other copy for use on social media and promoting the business
- Using programmes such as Photoshop and Canva to create graphics for blogs and social media posts
- ensuring all copy has suitable search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Assist in creating and developing an effective digital marketing strategy
- Using social media insights and Google Analytics to create weekly and ad hoc reports
- Assist with the uploading of products to various e-commerce platforms
- A genuine interest in social media and how businesses use it to engage with customers
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills including spelling and grammar
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- A good understanding and the ability to use social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent planning, time management and implementation skills
- Confident team player and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Desirable requirements (non-essential)
- Knowledge of Shopify or WordPress and ability to write blogs and articles (written content)
- Knowledge of photoshop and Final Cut Pro or similar
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Interest in graphic design, photography and videography
- Understanding of mMilchimp – data capture and email newsletters
- Awareness of upcoming trends
- An interest in fun and cool toys, games, gifts, gadgets and collectables
This role will also accompany a Level 2 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to Clubit TV – Unit 1 Buslingthorpe Green Industrial Estate, Meanwood, Leeds, LS7 2HG or call 0113 2177141 for an informal chat.