We require an imaginative and resourceful individual to assist in maintaining and promoting our multi-channel e-commerce online presence. (You will help to maintain, manage and promote a number of exciting e-commerce websites as part of the Clubit team).
Why work for us?
Clubit is at the forefront of a fun and dynamic online shopping and digital media industry and is building an exciting business. We are looking for an apprentice who wants to be part of our future growth.
Established in 1999, Clubit has been 1st to market with a wide range of toys, games, gifts, gadgets and entertainment products. We also sell on Ebay & Amazon and have a growing YouTube Channel with over 9,000 subscribers. We are currently working on a range of awesome projects that will be fun and challenging!
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Optimising product listings to increase sales and performance
• Creatively listing new products on e-commerce platforms and marketplaces
• Writing high quality, clear, keyworded titles and product descriptions
• Following best practice and compliance guidelines for marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon
• Assist in the creation of social media content and promotion of products through all of our social media channels
• Processing and dispatch of orders – includes warehouse work
• Monitoring stock levels and stock management
• Responding to customer service enquiries via email and over the phone
• A genuine interest in e-commerce and the future of online shopping
• Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills including spelling and grammar
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
• A good understanding and the ability to use social media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Excellent planning, time management and implementation skills
• Confident team player and able to work unsupervised
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Desirable requirements (non-essential)
• Knowledge of Shopify or WordPress and ability to write blogs and articles (written content)
• Creation of graphics, banners, logos, infographics (visual content)
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Video creation and editing – YouTube
• Mailchimp – data capture and email newsletters
• Awareness of upcoming trends
• An interest in fun and cool toys, games, gifts, gadgets and collectables
This role will also accompany a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send it to Clubit TV – Unit 1 Buslingthorpe Green Industrial Estate, Meanwood, Leeds, LS7 2HG or call 0113 2177141 for an informal chat.