Are you someone who loves everything gaming? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and passionate gamer to present our new gaming YouTube show.
This role is a voluntary role, with the view to offering paid opportunities in the future. Perfect for a student looking to gain experience or build up their portfolio.
Why work for us?
Clubit is at the forefront of a fun and dynamic online shopping and digital media industry and is building an exciting business. We’re looking for a presenter to join our growing YouTube channel to present their own gaming show.
We’ve been in the game since 1999, based in the heart of Leeds. Starting out as two brothers with a dream, we’ve built up a small, passionate team to bring these products and content to you. Clubit has long been at the forefront of the toys and gaming industry by being amongst the first to introduce some of the world’s biggest trends to the UK including Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh and even electronic cigarettes.
What you get
- Chance to travel to local and national gaming events
- Meet developers from some of the most popular titles
- Use of our recording studio or for the right person, flexibility to work remotely
- Part of the Clubit company culture of fun and entertainment
- Early access to some games
Key tasks and responsibilities
- The main role will be to present a show covering news from all over the gaming industry
- Coming up with topics and writing scripts/notes
- Staying up to date on all aspects of gaming including console launches, new games and news
- Going to local and national events to represent Clubit and interview developers
- Liaising with the content creation and social media teams to create and promote your show
- Confident talking to camera and interviewing people
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the games industry
- Available on a regular basis to record shows
Desirable requirements (non-essential)
- Experience of using YouTube as a user or creator
- Video editing
- Knowledge of social media and be able to use it to promote the show
- Creativity – Coming up with a name for the show, thinking of good angles to promote a story
- Experience interviewing people