As it’s #Movember we thought we’d test out your Moustache knowledge
How well can you recognise a famous Moustache? Try our little game to see if you can guess correctly the owners of our selection of 8 Famous and infamous Moustaches!
1. An F1 and Indie-car Legend!
2. Name rhymes with a popular biscuit for dunking. The Rich Tea.
3. The go-too guy for BBC and ITV sport for many years.
4. This guy was a top-rope celebrity in the 80’s & 90’s.
5. ‘Ear’ is a notorious Aussie hard man.
6. Evil B*****d.
7. The Genius of Silent Film.
8. There can only be one owner of this ‘Surreal’ Moustache!
So how well do you think you got on? If you scroll down we have the answers for you!
Please show your support by purchasing a blue ‘Know about it’ wristband for only £2 each with free UK delivery
Nigel Mansell won The World Drivers Championships in both Formula 1 and Indie-Car! Also, kept a pair of ‘tashes in reserve above each eye.
2. Lionel Richie. Hello, was it him you were looking for?
3. Des Lynam has anchored on some of the worlds greatest sporting competition TV coverage.
4. Hulk Hogan enjoyed mainstream popularity in the 1980s and 1990s in the World Wrestling Federation.
5. Mark Brandon ‘Chopper’ Read was a notorious Australian Gangster and later author!
6. Like the clue said! Evil B*****d.
7. Charles (Charlie) Spencer Chaplin was an Actor, Director, Composer, Screenwriter, Producer and editor in the silent film industry from 1899 to 1976.
8. Salvador Dali the famous Spanish Surrealist painter and film maker!
Don’t forget To check out the Movember Foundation for ways to get involved! If you would like to purchase ‘Know about it’ charity wristbands and show your support for Prostate Cancer please click on the banner below.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.