Micro Drone 3.0 from Extreme Fliers has launched on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo -Click the link to visit the campaign Micro Drone 3.0 on Indiegogo
The crowdfunding campaign smashed its target goal within hours and is on trend to become one of the most popular for RC drones and quadcopters.
The Micro Drone 3.0 is a small and sophisticated personal drone
that is capable of capturing stunning HD video, thanks to the world’s smallest micro gimbal – The drones gimbal is a tiny
robotic arm, which intelligently stabilises the camera in the air. The tiny gimbal can also retract 90 degrees for take off and landing.
Key features of the Micro Drone 3.0 include:
– Dual control mechanism -the drone can be controlled from up to 50ft via a smartphone app, or up to 300ft via the main controller.
– 720p HD Camera
– Meerkat integration to broadcast real time footage
– Designed to be modular – additional parts (such as the gimbal) snap on via magnets.
– 8 minutes flying time per battery charge – Snap on battery so it can be swapped for another charged battery quickly.
-Works with Google Cardboard VR
– FPV First Person View headset display
-Footage streamed via Wi-Fi and also stored on Micro SD Card
– Indoor protective bumpers
– Sensor assisted flying
– 3D printed customisation
Clubit TV have been a supporter of Vernon and Extreme Fliers for many years and we have several video interviews and RC product demos on our You Tube Channel
In the video interview below Vernon displays the Micro Drone 3.0 and tells us more about it.
We would like to wish Vernon and his team the best of luck with this project.